The best way to cool down the electronics in your PC or laptop is to have the right ventilation system installed. If your computer has high-end components, and you have installed your motherboard into it, it is important to keep it cool since it generates a lot of heat. Entry-level components can be air-cooled, but they’ll perform better if you use water cooling. If you want to make sure your computer runs cool, you should look for the best cases for water cooling. Here we will review the best cases for water cooling.
Best Cases for Water Cooling Reviews
NZXT H510 – CA-H510B-B1 – ATX Mid-Tower PC Case
NZXT primarily focuses on air cooling cases which also happen to be a viable option for water cooling making them one of the cheaper options despite their premium construction. The NZXT H510 is the most affordable water-cooling solution among those listed. It is also one of the most versatile and easy-to-use ones. Whether you’re shopping for a new workstation, a gaming system, or a high-end home entertainment PC, there are a ton of options. This mid-tower case offers excellent space and features at an affordable price.
It’s not cheap, but if you are looking for a small system to get started with an Intel® Core™ i5 processor, then the H310-i3 may be a good option. It has a premium construction, and also uses a tempered glass side panel. NZXT is a trusted brand, so you can be sure the included two-year warranty is to be expected. This NZXT case can work with up to 165 mm tall CPU coolers and up to 381 mm long GPUs with ease. The best case in the range has two 140 mm front, one 120 mm top and rear, fan, supporting up to 3. This radiator covers up to a 280 mm front radiator if needed. You can install up to a 120 mm top radiator if you want.
- This cooling case is compatible with ATX, micro ATX, and mini ITX motherboards
- Features a tempered glass side panel
- This product includes 2 x 140 mm front, 1 x 140 mm top, 1 x 120 mm rear fans
- Works with 280 mm front, 120 mm top, and 120 mm rear radiators
- Compatible with up to 165 mm tall CPU cooler and 381 mm long GPU
- This includes 3 x 2.5 inch and 3 x 3.5 inch drive bays
- Features USB 3.2 Gen 1 type A, USB 3.2 Gen 2 type C, headphone jack ports at the front
- Comes with a 2-year warranty
Thermaltake Core P1 Tempered Glass Edition Mini ITX
If you’re familiar with high-end computer cases, you must know that Thermaltake makes some of the most unique cases available. They offer highly reliable products at reasonable prices. If you’re looking for a small, simple, reliable, and all-in-one case for your water cooling rig, the Thermaltake Core P1 CA-1H9-00T1WN-00 fits your PC. Mini ITX motherboard allows for water cooling, which makes it the perfect choice for compact cases. This case has an open-air design and is also made of tempered glass.
If you want a durable device that’s also easy to grip, consider this iPad case. It features a tempered glass side panel. A good connectivity option and decent size are guaranteed thanks to the two USB 3.0 and a combo audio jack at the front. I love this case because it comes with a 3-year warranty, which makes it the best choice for long-term usage. A great thing about this case is that it comes with a three-year warranty making it the perfect choice for long-term usage.
This compact case supports up to 170 mm tall CPUs and up to 380 mm long graphics cards which are on par with full-sized cases. Another great feature of this case is that it’s a great case for a water cooling system. It’s two 120 mm side fans let you install up to a 240 mm radiator for your entire cooling needs. With a great design and features like these, the Thermaltake Core P1 Tempered Glass Edition Mini ITX Cooler is a great choice if you’re looking to build a high-performance, open-air water cooler.
- This product is compatible with mini ITX motherboards
- Features a tempered glass side panel
- This CPU cooler supports 2 x 120 mm side fans
- Works with 240 mm side radiators
- This product is compatible with up to 170 mm tall CPU cooler and 380 mm long GPU
- Offers 3 x 2.5 inch and 1 x 3.5 inch drive bays
- Features 2 x USB 3.0, headphone jack ports at the front
- Comes with a 3-year warranty
Fractal Design Define R5 – Mid Tower Computer Case
Fractal Design makes many types of computer cases that are known to be highly practical instead of being focused on aesthetics which is also true for its cases for water cooling. It’s a good choice as a case for water cooling, and it can be used for any purpose that you want. It supports micro ATX and mini ITX motherboards. It offers you easy access to ATX motherboards. For most people, this case is a lot of fun. However, if you are looking for a more rugged, heavy-duty case then this case may be what you’re looking for. While the case may come with a steel side panel, it’s lightweight and easy to carry around. For those who want an all-in-one solution, the Fractal Design Define R4 is the perfect option. It comes with a 2-year warranty for your comfort.
If you want to do water cooling in this case, the only thing you need to worry about is how much space you have in your chassis. The included 240 mm fan and its location make sure that you get enough airflow for your GPU. This case offers excellent cooling options in the form of up to 2 x 140 mm front, 3 x 140 mm top, 2 x 140 mm bottom, 1 x 140 mm side, and 1 x 140 mm rear fans. With these radiator fans, you can install up to 360 mm front, 420 mm top, 240 mm bottom, 140 mm wide, and 140 mm rear radiators.
- Fractal Design Define R5 is compatible with ATX, micro ATX, and mini ITX motherboards
- Features a steel side panel
- This case provides 2 x 140 mm front, 3 x 140 mm top, 2 x 140 mm bottom, 1 x 140 mm side, 1 x 140 mm rear fans
- Works with 2360 mm front, 420 mm top, 240 mm bottom, 140 mm wide, 140 mm rear radiators
- It includes 2 x 2.5 inch, 8 x 3.5 inch, and 2 x 5.25 inch drive bays
- Features 2x USB 2.0, USB 3.0, headphone jack ports at the front
- Comes with a 2-year long warranty
Rosewill ATX Mid Tower Gaming PC Computer Case
Rosewill is one of the smaller and cheaper brands when it comes to computer hardware and accessories that includes a few computer cases that support water cooling. The Rosewill Cullinan MX Blue case is another viable pick for people who want to get a mid-range CPU cooler at an affordable price. It fits in any ATX, micro ATX, E-ATX, and mini-ITX chassis. You get high quality, sleek and sturdy 3-side tempered glass, front and rear panels to know the hardware and internal components of your desktop. The case for water cooling is an entry-level case for water cooling. It only includes a 1-year warranty. This is what you can expect if you buy this case. This is the most affordable option of the whole range and includes three tempered glass sides and a front panel for you to see the inner working and hardware of the product.
These fans come with these coolers, which are used in conjunction with up to 360 mm radiator liquid cooling support in front, 280mm top, and 120mm rear radiators. If you want to install the most powerful cooling fan, the Cooler Rosewill ATX will accommodate that need. This case allows you to use up to 360 mm radiator liquid cooling support in front, 280 mm top, and 120 mm rear radiators.
- Rosewill has features I/O ports as 2 X USB 2.0, 2X USB 3.0, fan speed control, and HD Audio Input/Output
- Rosewill cooling case is compatible with ATX, micro ATX, E-ATX, and mini ITX motherboards
- This perfect cooling case supports 3 X 120 mm front, 2 X 140 mm top, and 1 X 120mm rear blue LED fans
- Rosewill has many features like it comes with top, front, and PSU bottom dust filters to minimize particle buildup and ease of cleaning
- Rosewill cooling case provides 5 X 2.5-inch and 4 X 3.5-inch drive bays
Segotep Phoenix T1 E-ATX -Tower PC Gaming Case
Even though Segotep is a relatively new brand of computer cases, it can still be a viable option for many people especially when considering its given specifications and features. The Segotep’s Phoenix T1 case for water cooling is a great option for those who want a large case for their PC. Whether you want a small, medium, or large-sized cooling system for your PC, this case can be a great choice for all of them. A large form factor (LFF) computer case that’s optimized for EATX, ATX, micro ATX, and mini ITX motherboards. With Segotep, you get a 2-year warranty that’s fairly strong for an expensive device. This case is not just good-looking; it also offers top-notch protection against damage due to external forces.
This is a nice case that offers support for larger-size motherboards and other PC components such as CPUs, GPUs, and RAM. It should be enough for most users. The cooling support of this PC case is amazing. It has up to three 140 mm front fans, one 120 mm top fan, and three 120 mm rear fans. It’s a great addition to any build. If you need more airflow for better cooling performance, you can fit an up to 420 mm front, 120 mm top, and 360 mm rear radiator. This PC case has a large number of storage options. It supports up to 2.5-inch or 3.5-inch drive bays and also provides an option to add a second hard drive.
- Segotep is Well-matched with EATX, ATX, micro ATX, and mini ITX motherboards
- Features a tempered glass side panel
- Works with 420 mm front, 120 mm top, and 360 mm rear radiators
- Well-matched with up to 175 mm tall CPU cooler.
- It provides 5 x 2.5 inch and 4 x 3.5 inch drive bays
- This product has various features just like 2 x USB 2.0, 2 x USB 3.0, USB 3.2 Gen 2 type C, headphone jack ports at the front
- Comes with a 1-year long warranty
In conclusion, A cooling fan cannot be noisy or loud, so it’s important to consider all the pros and cons when making the decision about which model to use. While it can be expensive to purchase an air conditioner, numerous other benefits make water cooling an attractive option for many computer users. These benefits include:
1) Less expensive to operate because of lower power consumption
2) More energy efficient because the system does not require electrical power
3) More reliable because it is less likely to fail than an air-cooled system
4) Quieter because it is a closed-loop system with no moving parts
5) Smaller and less obtrusive than an air conditioner